Valeria Lukyanova Check out ‘Human Barbie’ in her first modelling shoot



 
Internet sensation ... Valeria Lukyanova
UKRANIAN model Valeria Lukyanova shows off her doll-like features in her first ever photoshoot.
The 21-year-old has morphed her body into her idol Barbie through extreme plastic surgery and make-up.
And showing off her super-skinny waist in a bikini top and hotpants, Valeria really does look like a mannequin.
Valeria, real name Amatue, first came to prominence in April after pictures of her porcelain features went viral.
She has huge eyes, a narrow nose, chin and a long blonde mane.
The unnatural changes have led people to question whether Valeria’s image is real or actually the result of severe photo editing.
Inside the publication Valeria, who is also a singer, speaks out about why she believed ‘altering reality is the key to life’.
She also describes herself as ‘a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel’ and talks about her lengthy daily beauty regime.
Valeria says: “In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet.
“I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love.
“Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed.”
Valeria has been criticised over her controversial body image and for inspiring other girls in the Ukraine to adopt fantasy, fairylike looks and lifestyle.
Barbie doll bares huge resemblance to Valeria Lukyanova
Real Barbie doll … plastic figurine bares huge resemblance to Valeria Lukyanova
“It’s hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists.
“But I don’t take them seriously. I’m even flattered! It’s what success is like. I’m happy I seem unreal to them, it means I’m doing a good job.
“Indeed, I’ve noticed a trend. Every good-looking woman with fine features and a slim figure looks like a doll. I won’t deny that I play along with people’s perceptions. I’m amused by the reactions. I don’t take it seriously.
“Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves.”
Watch Valeria’s amazing transformation here.
UKRANIAN model Valeria Lukyanova shows off her doll-like features on her YouTube pag

Comments

0

1 comment:

  1. My name is Liliana and i'm journalist in La Razón newspaper in La Paz, Bolivia and we need contact to you for know your opinions about Bolivia and make a interview with you. We believe that is fantastic that you a human Barbie visited our country. I hope your answer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete